Thank you for investing in leaders, justice & opportunity for all!
HIP’s Annual Conference: 2018 Edition
And, we are getting ready for next year.
- Attracted more than 300 leaders and innovators from across sectors
- Presented fresh and innovative ideas and conversations that challenged the status quo
- Glimpsed the future of philanthropy through HIP’s NGen Líderes
- Heard from America’s future leaders: Marjory Stoneman Douglas students from Parkland, Florida
Click on the links below to download some of the thought-provoking materials shared by our speakers and attendees.
- Maximizing Opportunity Starts with Racial Equity
- #RaceForResults: Building a Path to Opportunity for All Children
- #RaceForResults Presentation
- State of Resistance: What California’s Dizzying Descent and Remarkable Resurgence Mean for America’s Future
- The Business Case for Racial Equity: A Strategy for Growth
- A Handbook for Giving Circle Hosts
- Giving Circles in the U.S.
- Latina Giving Circle: Investing Our Time, Talents and Treasures in Arizona
- The Giving Circle Spectrum
- The Landscape of Giving Circles / Collective Giving Groups in the U.S.
- Women and Giving
- Women’s Giving Circles: Reflections from the Founders
Partners and Sponsors
See You Next Spring
HIP’s next conference and gala will be held in spring 2019 in Washington D.C. We’ll announce the date and venue soon!