Thank you for investing in leaders, justice & opportunity for all!
HIP’s Annual Conference: 2018 Edition
And, we are getting ready for next year.
See You Next Spring
HIP’s next conference will be held on June 5 – 7, 2019 at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington D.C.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Attracted more than 300 leaders and innovators from across sectors
- Presented fresh and innovative ideas and conversations that challenged the status quo
- Glimpsed the future of philanthropy through HIP’s NGen Líderes
- Heard from America’s future leaders: Marjory Stoneman Douglas students from Parkland, Florida
Click on the links below to download some of the thought-provoking materials shared by our speakers and attendees.
- Maximizing Opportunity Starts with Racial Equity
- #RaceForResults: Building a Path to Opportunity for All Children
- #RaceForResults Presentation
- State of Resistance: What California’s Dizzying Descent and Remarkable Resurgence Mean for America’s Future
- The Business Case for Racial Equity: A Strategy for Growth
- A Handbook for Giving Circle Hosts
- Giving Circles in the U.S.
- Latina Giving Circle: Investing Our Time, Talents and Treasures in Arizona
- The Giving Circle Spectrum
- The Landscape of Giving Circles / Collective Giving Groups in the U.S.
- Women and Giving
- Women’s Giving Circles: Reflections from the Founders
Partners and Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring our 2019 conference?Join Us