Thank you for investing in power for our comunidad.
HIP’s Annual Conference: 2019 Edition
We challenged the status quo. We forged new partnerships. We left with renewed energy and purpose.
We are getting ready for next year.
SAVE THE DATE
We are excited to announce that next year’s Conference and Gala Awards Reception will take place on June 1-3, 2020 at the Sheraton Grand Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA
- Attracted more than 500 leaders and innovators from across sectors
- Presented fresh and innovative strategies and ideas that challenged the status quo
- Launched the PowerUp Fund and LatinxFunders Dashboard
- Heard from incredible Latino líderes, including the Honorable Epsy Campbell Barr, the First Vice President of Costa Rica (and the first Afro Latina vice president of any country in the Western hemisphere)
Click on the links below to download some of the thought-provoking materials shared by our speakers and attendees.
- HIP’s PowerUp Fund: Deploying Capital to Build Community Wealth
- Financial Literacy Among U.S. Hispanics: Insights from the Personal Finance Index
- The 2018 U.S. Trust Study of High Net Worth Philanthropy
- Building a Future of Shared Prosperity for Greater Boston
- La Cocina VA: Changing Lives
- La Cocina VA: Tiburon Tank
Partners & Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring our 2020 conference?Join Us